Thursday, July 3, 2008

Transformers

Ok.. my favorite movie is Transformers. I love that JOINT. but that is not what this blog is about. This blog is about me. Transforming. Yep.

So, for those of you who know me really well, you know my current situation. I'm not going to go in-depth with it, but lemme tell you that right now, as we speak, I'm going through one of the HARDEST, if not THE HARDEST part of my life. And right now.. I'm also going through the HAPPIEST part of my life. The two are not related. I'm happy because i have this friend that I'm so grateful to know and she has totally made me smile these past couple of weeks. In fact when i think about her, i just smile. And boy lemme tell you.. shes a blessing from God.

Anyway. So today, June 3, my parents and i had a final conversation on how to fix what's going wrong in my world. and I am sooo grateful for their advice.

No comments: