Saturday, July 12, 2008

dad..again

so.. tonight.. my dad did his thing AGAIN! hilarious.

So, when i was growing up, my curfew was 11pm. Even on the Weekend. Now i must remind you that there is NOTHING to do past 10pm in Berrien Springs, Michigan. But my dad still locked down the house at 11. and if i was late, i definitely got in trouble. The last time i lived at home was 6 years ago. man.

So tonight, my friend comes over at 10:40 pm and what happens? At exactly 11 pm, he tells her to leave! lol. Amazing. WHO DOES THAT! We were in mid conversation!!!!!! i mean he tried to sound nice, ha ha bust still. Yo, on some real stuff, he is a trip.. I'm glad i'm moving out soon, cause this dude is crazy. ha ha ha.

man...... i'm not even mad anymore.. Its like Joseph Warren, Sr will NEVER change... i just accept that joint as it is... lol.

No comments: