Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Wait is OVER!

I heard a sermon on Church Pond today and it touched me. www.churchpond.com. Pastor Bryd reminded me that God ALWAYS has my back. That what EVER my situation is, I can be confident that GOD KNOWS all and that he is GOD of ALL. He loves me. And friend, he loves you too! So, listen, your dream... your passion... your innermost desire, in the Hands of the Master will come to fruition. If your desire falls in harmony with the Lord, the devil cannot hinder your progress. If you're not Sure what your purpose should be, or if your not sure your desire is the same thing God wants, simply ask.

Say, "Father, I used to have an agenda, to plan things and purpose things for my benefit only. But Lord, you have promised me in Proverbs 16:3 that if I "Commit to the Lord my dreams, plans, or desires, YOU will bring them into fruition". Lord, today, I pray that you Touch my life, and you work things out for me. To show me where you want me to go. To do what you would have me to do. Take me and allow me to touch the people you need me to. To bring back to you the praise and the Glory for you have made me see that You are IN CONTROL and your BLESSINGS are overflowing. Amen."

This is the prayer that I prayed today. And as you are reading this, I am praying with you. Be Blessed today. Know that God has purposed things for your benefit today. :)

-jw-

No comments: