Friday, November 14, 2008

Feeling kinda down ?

I've been feeling kinda down for a couple of days. I desperately miss my girlfriend and I miss my friends in general. I'm down in the dumps. Its cool. I'm comforted by the fact that it is the sabbath. And Today is the day that the Lord has set aside to fellowship with him.

So i put on my sabbath music. Some John P. Kee, or some good ol Fred Hammond, and I read my devotion. Even though i wish things were better for me, I begin to praise God for all that He has done for me. For placing me here for this reason to strengthen my character. To learn how to trust him more and more each day.

I'm thankful. I'm thankful for life. I'm thankful for health. I'm thankful for family. I'm thankful for friends. I realize i have no reason to be depressed. God is SOOO Good.

-Praise Confuses the Enemy-

:)

No comments: