Friday, March 13, 2009

Learn to slow down and do it at your own pace.

I've been in Florida for about 8 months now.. and I feel that I'm really starting to enjoy it.. Being down here has taught me how to SLOW DOWN and do things at my own pace. I've spent soooooo much time trying to keep up with this "imaginary" person of who I am in my mind. Its crazy.. I dream soo big. I dream soo large. I've tried to do most of what I thought I should do.. I've worked hard and my work ethic is next to none. However, right now.. i realize that the most IMPORTANT thing is not to try and hurry up because of my annoying urgency.. but to take time and make sure I give myself time to do what I need/want to do at my OWN PACE. Slow down Jerrick. Slow down and make sure you do a good job. Then move forward to the next step.. STOP RUSHING! And focus on what your doing.. 100%. That's the only way you will be satisfied. :)

-Jerrick-

No comments: