Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Sabbath

I love the Sabbath.. I love the rest.. I love the relaxation. I love the fact I can just chill and communicate with the Lord for 24 hours. I love the fact that although the world is going crazy, I know that my God still has things under control. I love the fact that the Sabbath reminds me of the seven day Creation week. I love the fact that it reminds me that its only because sin entered the world, things are the way it is today. I love the fact that Jesus came and died for our sins, whether you believe in Him or not. I love the fact that He created you and me. I love the fact that He offers salvation and a chance to live eternally in heaven with him where there will be no pain and heartache. I love the fact that although things seem hard and we go through trials, God's providence always comes through. I love the fact that after the trial is over, we understand why were let down this path. I love the fact that we Love Him more for allowing us to experience hardships to understand pure joy. I love it when He introduces someone in your life just to help you through your hardships. I love the fact that God will always be there. I love the fact that every week i'm reminded of this and more... All because of the Sabbath.

-jw-

No comments: